Businesses are becoming increasingly aware that helping employees lead healthy lives enhances performance and profitability.
Dr. Saul L. Miller has a PhD
in clinical psychology and is an expert facilitating excellence and
well-being. Few people can match his experience and track record in
helping people to excel with less stress, pain, and disease.
Whether he’s helping major corporations or professional sports teams, Saul delivers the latest tools for nurturing employee health and growing a healthy, successful organization.
Saul is an expert in enhancing health and well-being. Some of the groups Dr. Miller has addressed on health issues include:
- American Academy of Pain Management*
- American Back Society*
- BC College of Family Physicians*
- BC Nursing Association
- BC Society of Internal Medicine
- Canadian Pain Society*
- Chiefs of Medical Service (BC)
- Concussion in Sport Forum (coordinator)*
- Healthcare Leaders Association
- The Health Classics (founder) *
- Los Angeles Council on Nutrition
- Osteopathic Physicians of Oregon
- Pacific Coast Brain Injury Conference*
- Pacific Coast Dental Conference*
- Taste of Health
- Vancouver General Hospital*
- The Vancouver Wellness Show
- Victoria Hospital Society
- Revera Inc.
Plus numerous insurance groups including:
- Canada Life*
- Caribbean Insurance Conference
- Insurance Company of British Columbia (ICBC)*
- Manulife Financial*
- The Mutual
- Sun Life Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Boards* (British Columbia, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Yukon)
(* = multiple programs)
Dr. Miller is the author of 8 books including Performing Under Pressure, A Little Relaxation, Food for Thought: A New Look at Food and Behavior.
Dr. Miller has been addressing the topics of health and success for more than 25 years. Seminar and consulting programs include:
- A Psychology of Well-Being
- Balance…Creating More Success with Less Stress
- Reducing Stress and Pain
- Corporate Heath